Wednesday, March 02, 2011

Autumn Leaves Inspiration

Tonight I plan on making a pair of earrings inspired by the Autumn Leaves necklace patter in the book Creative Beading Vol.4. I love the natural motif embodied by this necklace, however it is far to extravagant to wear on a day to day basis.

I plan on using a variation of the leaves to make earrings. Also, the bead colours in the original pattern don't go very well with my colouring, so I plan on using some deep green beads accented with some medium green beeds. Depending on how they turn out and what size each leaf is, I may just use one per earwire or attach a small cluster. I'm more of a go with the flow kind of beader rather than planning it all right from the start. I'm excited to see how they'll turn out!

No comments:

Post a Comment