Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Free Beaded Beads Tutorials

If you're like me, beaded beads look really intricate and beautiful, but I can never figure out how to make them from just looking at the finished product.  Beadiferous to the rescue!  In my internet wanderings, I stumbled upon this website that has some free tutorials for some beautiful beaded beads (as well as some other neat earrings too!).  My personal favorite is the O Pendant, which I think could make neat earrings as well if you used smaller beads.  Check out the photos below to get the tutorials for each of these beads.  Also, don't forget to enter the contest for a free copy of my Shimmering Beaded Leaves tutorial.  You have until December 9th, 2011 to enter : )

The Filled Net Pendant


The O Pendant

The 12-Bead Base

Embellishment of the 12-Bead Base

No comments:

Post a Comment